Friday, February 28, 2014

"Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor Dark Of Night Shall Stay .....". .....us from our Theater!!!

My friend Kristin, gets free opening night tickets for the theater in Washington DC!  And I am her designated companion for this wonderful adventure...She provides the tickets and I provide the ride...And there isn't much that stops us from going into the city...neither rain, nor sleet, nor dark of night...nor speeding tickets!





At Woolly Mammoth
Summer 2013



       

With Lance at Woolly Mammoth




"Wait, I'll just take my gum out..."
           Arena Stage



"What????...You took the picture already?"


                                                              "The Velocity of Autumn" 
                                                                        Arena Stage
                                                



"Other Desert Cities"
Arena Stage





"Book of Mormon"
Kennedy Center
Summer 2013